This is us!

My photo
There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!

Friday, August 16, 2013

Our trip to Duluth


In the picture above we are looking at the ships in the harbor. Marissa kept getting in her dads way, lol. 

Hannah pretending she is driving the boat while Samantha checks the map for directions. 


After I took this picture I asked Marissa if she smiled or just stuck her butt out and she answered, "just stuck my butt out."

Down on the pier looking at the boats and taking in the breath taking view!

Out for lunch at Grandma's. 

Touring the inside of a ship that was retired in 1978. Very interesting. Even the kids thought it was neat. 

Random shot down by the pier. We spent that evening down there walking the shoreline. 

Marissa and I 

Last stop of the trip, a train ride. 

Marissa and her dog she named Dog. 

Say cheese honey!

No comments: