This is us!

My photo
There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

First Day of School

Today was our first day of school. Hannah is in 1st grade and Samantha is in 4th grade. The girls didn't really say too much about it leading up to it, but when the bus pulled up, off they went. Some of you may know Roxanne Christianson. She drove bus for the girls last year and also drives for them this year. She does a great job and I know that my kids are safe when they are on her bus. As the girls got on the bus this morning, I heard her greet them....that made me smile.

The kids were up at 5:45 this morning...I know, early right? Well the bus comes between 6:50 and 7:00 to pick them up. Hannah is sort of, okay she is, a slow poke. So she definately needs the extra time to get up and moving. But that is usually how it starts and by Christmas we are getting up at 6:30, haha. Hopefully we can keep it up, but we'll see.

The next couple pictures are what I would consider a normal picture for us, haha.


"Yes Samantha, I know your sister is weird, haha."

1 comment:

Aaron Burdorf said...

Hahaha! Love the pics! I could see Jenna and Brody doing the exact same thing. What is it with the middle children?! Have a great school year!