So I see my last post was in October...whoops! For some reason I didn't have access to my account and could not figure out how to get back in. Well, I finally figured it out and here I am again, haha.
I'm not even going to attempt to "catch up" b/c so much has been happening, I wouldn't even know where to start. Long story short, we bought Tyson's Gpa's farm and have been remodeling. We ended up hiring another carpenter b/c the first one was not working out to our expectations, and now things are really coming together. The main project was the kitchen b/c we knocked out wall, moved waterlines, and basically did a complete overhaul. As this may sound pretty exciting (which it is), it also means we have been eating microwavable food for the past month and that is getting really old! However, we should have a full working kitchen by the end of next week and I am beyond excited about that!!
The girls are doing very well. Marissa will be 3 in June, Samantha will be 9 in July, and Hannah will be 7 in August. Last night we had school conferences and they went really well. Hannah is in Kdg and Samantha is in 3rd grade. Both had very good reports and I'm super proud of them!
Now that I figured out how to get back into my account, I will keep at it. I will also post some pictures of the kids and remodel.

No comments:
Post a Comment