This is us!

My photo
There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Easter

Last week the kids started spring break Wednesday and then had to go back to school Monday. I ended up taking Thursday off so I could take the kids and do something while they had it off. We left on Wednesday night after work to head to Mankato to stay with my Aunt Jackie. The kids had a lot of fun and of course we did too. Thursday I took Samantha and Hannah to the mall to get pedicures and they LOVED it. This was their treat for having such good reports at conferences. At one point I looked over at Hannah and she looked like she was about to fall asleep in the massage chair as they were rubbing her legs. We ended up leaving there Friday morning to get home for the rest of the weekend plans.








Holidays are always busy as I'm sure it is for everyone. So many people to visit with, but not enough time. Tyson had family home from IN that we see one to two times a year, so we wanted to spend as much time with them as possible. We always have a great time with them. I also had some family come down for Easter at my mom and dad's, so we snuck some time in with them too. We do get to see them more often, but still love getting together and visiting when we can.


Saturday night we took the kids (including Tyson's cousin and her family) bowling. They started cosmic bowling at 8:30 and the kids thought it was the coolest thing b/c all their clothes were glowing.

Below I added the girls' spring pictures that were taken at school. They turned out really well. Hannah is always so proud of herself when she brings home a "good" picture b/c when I try and take them of her at home, she is so goofy. So when she leaves on picture day I always remind her that she can't be goofy for these pictures.


No comments: