Here are some pictures that would go along with my entry below this post.
My Gma Sturm gave her this teddy bear. She said it was a bear that I gave to my Great Gma Burg and she wanted one of my kids to have it. Very sweet and I'm glad to have for Marissa!
She absolutely loves this Mini PJs. Every night she wants to put on her "mini jammies!" I guess the picture above is Mini on the top, Tinker Bell on the bottom :)
We bought the girls some bikes and went over to the lakes to do some trails. We had such a great time!
Hannah giving me the thumbs up that she's ready to start! Posing with her new bike!!
Marissa did a great job in the bike trailor too.
We ended up riding 12 miles that day and the girls wanted to go more. However, it was getting so hot and Marissa was getting extremely fussy. So as we were loading up the truck to go home, Samantha and Hannah were crying b/c they didn't want to go, and Marissa was crying b/c she was so tired and just wanted to be home!
Samantha is the one throwing the ball.
Hannah playing second base, which was more like just greeting everyone as they passed by :)
Hannah playing first base and chatting it up with her best friend, Addison.
These next pictures were taken at our friends' wedding (Jenae and Shane Bradley) in May. They are the professional ones they had taken and what an amazing job they did. They were also friends of theirs, so they were pretty much there for everything taking pictures. Here are a few snapshots of the girls they got. I just absolutely love them!
Hannah hangin out in the hotel as everyone else gets their hair done.
Helping Samantha get ready. Someday I will show her this picture as I'm helping her get ready on her own wedding day!
Samantha waiting for everyone else to finish up on their hair and make-up so we can head to the church.




No comments:
Post a Comment