This is us!

My photo
There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!

Monday, July 9, 2012

Stupid Computer!

For some reason I have not been able to add any posts to my blogg due to....something? I usually do it at work during break, but now I have this bar up top that says my browswer no longer supports Blogger?? So, in order to do any updating, I have to find another place to do it b/c Tyson and I don't have internet at home. Yes, I realize we are like 1 out of 5 families that don't have internet.

Our month of June was extremely busy. I think everything to do with summer is crammed right into that month. It starts off with tball for Samantha and Hannah in Armstrong two nights a week, and then for Samantha in Ringsted two nights a week. They had a great time playing tball. I'm excited for next year b/c Hannah will get to play in Ringsted too with us b/c she wasn't old enough this year to play. Then it was Marissa's 2nd birthday. This was our first get together out at the farm and it went okay. Luckily it was nice out, so we opened presents inside and then spent some time outside.

Tyson and I are also playing slow pitch again this year. Tyson says he could go the summer without playing, but I know he loves it! I'm not very competetive with it and just do it for something to do. It's fun to and I love that it's something Tyson and I can do together without the kids. We don't do a lot without them, so this is our time in the summer to "hang out." We had a rough start at the beginning, but are back up to where we were last year in the standings. The season usually goes to the end of July and then we start tournaments, which is double elimination.

The kids also had swimming lessons for two weeks in there somewhere. Thank God Tyson's gma brought Samantha and Hannah up to the clinic in Armstrong for me so they could do swimming lessons. Samantha had lessons from 10-11, and then Hannah had her's from 11-12. So for an hour each of them would hang out with me at work and then I'd take them home over my lunch.

Now maybe the summer will slow down a bit for us so we can enjoy some of it. We have yet to make it to the pool, but have been up to the lake a few times! There is still a lot of summer left and I intend on enjoying it :)

No comments: