This is us!

My photo
There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Friday morning Hannah and I headed over to Estherville for our dentist appointments. Luckily our kids have not been afraid of the dentist, so it makes it easy to have these visits. Our hygenist is so nice and patient with the kids and their 100 questions. Here are some pictures of Hannah in her shades they give her to wear. After she was finished, they cleaned my teeth. This is when Hannah asked about a hundred questions, knowing I can't say anything b/c she is working in my mouth. Hannah said she wanted to be a dentist, so she asked if she could take some things home with her. Needless to say we left with a bag full of stuff so Hannah could play dentist when she got home! I got away with no cavities, however, Hannah did have one. Having that filled might be a totally different story. I hope it goes okay!





This is a normal look for Hannah! "What, I have a cavity?"










No comments: