Hannah did ride in the wagon most of the way, but did walk about the last mile, minus the couple blockes she got a piggyback ride!This is us!
- Kimberly
- There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
March of Dimes Walk
Saturday morning the girls and I got up early to head to Fairmont to do a 3 mile March of Dimes walk with some friends of ours. I was initially invited to walk b/c a friend of mine that I used to work with at Forest Ridge had a premature baby 10 months ago, however, the sponsor child is from Armstrong/Ringsted, and I am also friends with them. So this was a great way to show some support and donate money to a good cause. The morning turned out super nice too, so it was great to be outside!!
Hannah did ride in the wagon most of the way, but did walk about the last mile, minus the couple blockes she got a piggyback ride!
Hannah did ride in the wagon most of the way, but did walk about the last mile, minus the couple blockes she got a piggyback ride!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment