
Here you will see the inside of the silver bomb!!! One day when Tyson was stretching inside the car he got his hand stuck in the lining, so he just ripped it down. My dad had been just stapling it up, but that wasn't cutting it anymore. Also notice the air freshner...there are about four of them hanging around in the back, but the car does smell nice. I must watch too many mystery murder shows because the air freshners hanging remind of me of some creapy person's car.

More of the inside of the car. The steering wheel is so loose on the column that I can't drive with my knee :) even though I'm not suppose to do that I know! And when I turn the steering wheel, I feel like I have to crank it two whole turns just to get the tires moving!

The beautiful outside!! Now, it did not look this bad when I was driving it in High School!

If you look closely, you will see the rust whole in the side of the door and the gas door is missing. We joke about how all these holes make the car whistle as we are driving it. So if you are in town and hear a whistle, the celebrity probably isn't too far away ;)
Now with the visual of the car, please imagine me driving it to work with my dress clothes on...it was quite the sight :)
3 comments:
Love it! For as bad as the outside looks...you keep it pretty clean on the inside! :)
Oh my gosh!! That is hilarious! :)
OMG!!! I did what you said and looked at your blog to see this "fabulous" car you drive. I laughed so hard. I had an oldsmobile in high school and often wonder what it would have looked like now...but alas, I wrecked in college on my way to see my college sweetheart...bleh!
Post a Comment