This is us!

My photo
There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Updated Pictures

She has been so much happier in the last few months. It is so much easier to have a happy baby, then when she was crying all the time and nothing would help calm her.
Samantha was sneaking in to have her picture taken too.

Samantha took this picture. She gets ahold of the camera and just go nuts.

Marissa is not happy about having her super cute hat on and taking a picture. I was trying so hard to get her to smile and she just wouldn't do it!

I was trying to get a picture of them together for a Valentines picture. Later I realized they are all wear pink...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the picture of the girls all wearing pink. I was trying to think of an idea for a Valentine's pic with my three, but I will not subject Caleb into wearing that color...will have to do red!