I didn't realize it had been so long since I've posted something until a friend of mine sent me a text asking me what was up :) I guess I've just been a bit frustrated with some of the things that are going on and I wasn't really in the mood to write. The main thing being we are long overdue for selling our house and getting moved to Armstrong, but there really isn't anything we can do about it.
Right now we are hopefully at the end of a snow storm. It actually has been a nice relaxing day since we didn't have to worry about going anywhere and Tyson didn't have to go into work. We are hoping everyone still has power so he doesn't have to go out tomorrow either. There is no way he or anyone would be able to see even if they did have to go out! We spent the day making Christmas candy, playing Wii, and watching Christmas movies. I'm sure tomorrow will be much of the same. I'm suppose to go into work at the hospital tomorrow, but I'm not so sure I will make it? Guess I will have to wait and see what the weather is like in the morning.
With Christmas right around the corner, the kids cannot stand to see the present under the tree. At least once a day they ask to open them. But I remember being the same way when I was little. Like every year, we had a hard time thinking of things to get the girls. It just seems like they have so much already, do they really need anything? And poor Marissa being the third girl, she gets all the hand-me-downs. But not to worry, they are all still getting presents and won't be disappointed.
Now that I have posted again, I will try not to wait so long for my next post :)

No comments:
Post a Comment