This is us!

My photo
There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Thank you Uncle Mark

This has nothing to do with the gift Mark got the girls, but it was cute and I thought I would throw it in here as long as I was posting something :)
Uncle Mark sent the girls their birthday presents which were remote control helicopters. They each got one and man do they love them. They don't quite have the hang of flying them yet, but will. In this picture Samantha was getting the helicopter just high enough to walk under.

Hannah is showing me how you can even put it in your hand and fly it from there.

"Thank you Uncle Mark, we love our new toys!!"

Here is the video I took for Mark so he could see how much fun the girls are having with their new toys. He lives in Texas right now, so this is as good as it gets to be able to show him their excitement. In the video you can tell they don't quite have the hang of it yet and they crash a lot.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

So did this move Mark to the coolest uncle spot even above Aunt Sean.

Kimberly said...

Quite possibly :)Sean better come up with a pretty awesome Xmas present if he wants to take back the lead!!