This is us!

My photo
There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Well, here I am now 3 days past my due date. I do have an appointment this afternoon in which we will talk about a day to start me. I'm really hoping that she says tomorrow or tonight, but that's only wishful thinking. My guess is that she will have me come in on Thursday night so that she can have me delivered by Friday, instead of waiting until Friday and then having to come in on the weekend to deliver. Either way I know that there is at least an end coming in a couple of days. I have been sleeping on the couch for the past two months or so b/c it seemed to help me sleep and get comfortable, but it is just not cutting it anymore. Last night I had to get up and sleep in the recliner b/c my hips go numb when I lay on my side. This pregnancy has really taken a tole on my back. I will keep you posted as to what I find out at my appointment today.

This past weekend was a nice and relaxing weekend. Friday Samantha had a field day at school and she ran the 100m and 50m dashes, and did the softball throw. It was about 90 degrees that afternoon and I was dying! All the kids got ribbons, so Samantha was super excited about that! Then that night we took the girls over to the drive-inn by Superior. We watched Shrek and then didn't stay for Iron Man 2 after that. It's fun to have that option and the kids really like going. Sunday night Samantha had her first Tball game in Ringsted, but got rained out after an inning and a half. She was pretty disappointed, but she has another on Thursday in Armstrong, so she's excited about that. Yesterday was such a nice day! I took the girls up to the lake to do some swimming. I was really surprised the water was warm enough for them to swim in. I thought for sure it would be really cold. Anyway, they loved it! I'm hoping that they can get in a lot of swimming this summer, especially if it is as nice as it has been the last few days!!

No comments: