This is us!

My photo
There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

There will be an end :)

I just had my appointment and of course there still has been no progress. So we have set up an induction. I will come in on Thursday night at 5:30 and have the baby sometime on Friday. I am not at all surprised at this as it was what I was prepared for. I just hope that everything goes well from there :) We are all anxious to meet this little one!!

2 comments:

Mandy Hunecke said...

Best of luck Kimberly! Can't wait to hear when the little one arrives!!

kosel.ent. said...

GOODLUCK KIBMERLY!!! LET US KNOW HOW EVERYTHING TURNS OUT!!! LOVE U GUYS LOTS!!! XOXOXO!!!!