This is us!
- Kimberly
- There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!
Monday, May 24, 2010
I'm still pregnant :)
Well, Saturday is my official due date, however, as we all know, that doesn't really mean anything. I had an appointment this morning and still no changes, so we are looking at another appointment next Tuesday and if I make it til then, we will schedule an induction. I measured at 35 and the heartbeat this week was 159, which means nothing to me because it has been all over the place within the last two months. Everyone who has made a predicition says we are having a boy, and that includes total strangers. Honestly I will be surprised if we don't have a boy because I've had three dreams about having a boy (no girl dreams) and I just feel like that's what we are having. Tyson doesn't want me to tell him what I think because he says that I get his hopes up. I have bought some boy clothes just in case, but I have enough family or friends who had boys that are willing to donate, so that is nice. We also haven't really decided on any names yet, but do have some picked out. I figure that we won't decide until we get to the hospital when there is a little more pressure :) Anyway, by the first weekend in June we will have our baby....I'll try my best to keep you posted!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love that you didn't find out what you're having! Good luck! Can't wait to hear what you have. :)
Good luck Kim!
Best of luck!!
Post a Comment