This is us!

My photo
There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My sweet Angels

Last night after supper I laid down on the couch and Samantha wanted to know if she could sit by me. I told her she could lay down on the other end by my feet, so she covered up, got a pillow, and laid down. Then I feel her grab one of my feet and says, "Mom, I think I'm going to give you a foot massage." Pretty soon after that Hannah came over and asked if she could put lotion on my hands, so she went and got the lotion and gave me hand massage. Samantha thought that was a good idea, so she got up and used some of the lotion for my feet and even did my belly. Little did I know that my night was going to include spa treatments :) It was so cute and all their idea. What sweethearts!

3 comments:

The Burdorf's said...

Your baby is going to have great big sisters. They sound adorable!

Angie Brooker said...

Hmmm...do you need me to watch them for you anytime soon? I could use a massage or two!? :)

Mandy Hunecke said...

how cute!! So sweet just like their Mommy!