This is us!
- Kimberly
- There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Just a Bit of Funny
Each of the twins will be graduating from medical school in the next two weekends. Today my parents and gma are leaving to make the trip out to IN for Mark's graduation from Optometry. I, unfortunately cannot go b/c it is too close to my due date, even though I know that I would probably be fine. Ryan will be graduating the following weeking in KS from medical school, which I will also not be attending. Anyway, I sent each of them a text asking what their professional signatures with credentials would be once they graduate. Surprisingly they both got back to me. So I was telling Tyson at supper that it was sort of funny that Ryan will have a D.O. and Mark will have an O.D. Samantha heard me talking about it and says, "OD? Like Garfield's OD?" So I sent Mark a message back telling him that Samantha thinks he is getting a degree in Garfield...he thought that was funny. Kids are so cleaver :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so cute! :) Congrats to your brothers!
Post a Comment