This is us!
- Kimberly
- There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!
Monday, May 3, 2010
It's been awhile, I know.
I know that I haven't blogged in awhile but my body aches, I'm tired, I'm fat, crabby, and just haven't really felt like doing much of anything. As of this past Saturday I am 36 weeks and the official countdown has begun. I'm still planning on going over and not getting my hopes up too much for a May 29th delivery. I figure that I will probably be induced a week later which makes June 4 possibly the day we get to finally meet our new one. A couple of weeks ago a friend of mine from work and I went to the Medford Outlet Center to do some shopping for our kids and for me to look for some baby things. Now of course I don't need anything if we have another girl, but I did want to get a few boy things just in case. After trying to find "cute" things for boys, I realized how hard it was to shop for boys. In about every store we went into there was a ton of girl things and only a few racks of boys stuff. So I figure that if I do have a boy, I will save some money b/c I won't buy as much either b/c I'm too picky or just don't like it. When I shop for the girls I have a hard time trying to decide what to get b/c there are so many adorable things!! However, I did manage to find some super cute newborn boy outfits and am excited to know if I'm going to get to use them......or take them back :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment