This is us!

My photo
There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ultrasound Pictures


Here are the ultrasound pictures that we got. I'm a little late on posting them, but I couldn't figure out our stupid scanner. The first one is looking at the baby straight on. So what you are looking at is the front of the face on the right and chest on the left. I know it is hard to tell, but once someone points it out, you can see it a little bit better.
Below are the baby's hands waving at us ;)
This one is the profile picture. The head is on the right and then follow the body up to the left where you can see butt, legs, and feet. This is the copy that each of the girls got for their own.


1 comment:

Aaron Burdorf said...

I love the wave! The profile pic is always my favorite. Are you getting super excited? It will be here before you know it.