This is us!

My photo
There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!

Friday, December 11, 2009

Test of Marriage

So, Tyson and I recently got the Wii game Super Mario Bros and are now somewhat addicted to playing it. At first Tyson would give me a hard time about wanting to play it all the time, but last night I swear he played it for at least 3 hours while he waited for me to get home from work. But he was playing it to get past all the ones that we were trying to pass together, so that when I got home we would have different stages to play. Anyway, if you haven't played the Wii version it is very similar to the old Nintendo version, but you can play more than one player at the same time. Sounds fun huh? Well, it is hard b/c you really have to pay attention to what each other are doing b/c you can accidentally kill each other if you don't. This is where the test of marriage comes in, b/c after we play the same stage about 100 times I get frustrated b/c it shouldn't be that hard since we are only on the 2nd world of about about 10. The other night Tyson accidentally pushed me off a cliff and I sort of got mad at him ;), then reminded myself that it was just a game. But now we joke about how we shouldn't play 2 players at the same time anymore b/c we are going to end up hating each other.

No comments: