This is us!

My photo
There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The girls and the things they think of....

Sunday night the girls were playing and I noticed that I hadn't heard them in awhile. When I called for them, neither one of the answered. So then I'm a little nervous b/c that is never a good sign and usually means they are up to something. When I got to Hannah's room I asked them what they were doing, and Samantha said, "We are drawing pregnant pictures of you." I just laughed. When she showed me the pictures it was me with a this small head and big circle body! I'm amazed that they knew enough to draw me different then usual, even though I'm not quite that big yet. Then Samantha went to hang the drawings in her room. Hannah just copies everything Samantha does, so she was drawing pregnant pictures of me too!!!

No comments: