This is us!

My photo
There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!

Monday, December 7, 2009

Couple different pictures

While Tim was home over Thanksgiving weekend, the two got together to do some hunting and here is there catches.
Tim's wife, Shannon, sent these to me. I told her that it would be funny if her and I went shopping sometime and then took our picture with all our packages at the end of the day as our "catches!"

This is a picture of Samantha at Angie and Ryan's house. After she got done building she wanted me to take a picture of it, but I didn't have my camera with. Luckily Ryan let us use his camera so we could get a picture of her with her masterpiece!


No comments: