
This past weekend was Sean's graduation. (He is my youngest brother.) He graduated from IA State in Ames with honors in the engineering program. And if that wasn't enough of a degree, he is going to start medical school in the fall in Missouri (Kirksville, I think?) I took the girls with me b/c Tyson was on call for work and couldn't come. We stayed with my friend, Jenae (above) in her
huge apartment :) We had a great time with her. We got to Ankeny on Friday night and had home made pizza and just relaxed. After we put the kids to bed, Jenae and I played Super Mario Bros on the Wii for about 2 hours. Saturday was the graduation which was about 2 and a half hours long. Afterwards we ate at a restuarant called Legends, which had really good food!! From there I took the girls to stay with my friend, Angie, who lives in Altoona. By the sounds of it they all had a great time! Hannah kept everyone entertained.

Here Sean is probably explaining to dad how the concept of beer pong works. We were at a bar called Chasers. We got mom and dad to participate in beer pong and flippy cups. I think they had a great time!!

Here are the girls with Uncle Sean after graduation was over.

This is the part in graduation where the graduates were suppose to turn to their family and say thanks by waving. Instead Sean is just being his normal nerdy self :)

The girls during graduation. They were a little squirly, but did okay overall for 2 and a half hours of sitting!!
1 comment:
What a great school to graduate from! Go state! Good luck Sean.
Post a Comment