This is us!
- Kimberly
- There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Theft at A-R
So the burglary mystery has come to a close...finally!! Apparently they caught them last week trying to suck gas out of a vehicle at like 1:00 am. (So the story goes??) Anyway, it was getting very frustrating to hear about all the things that were being stolen and feeling so hopeless b/c we couldn't stop them. Last night a deputy stopped by the house to go over our police report, getting more details from what was taken from us. It sounds like they for sure have our DVD players recovered, but he was unsure about anything else b/c there was so much stuff that they recovered they didn't look at it all very close. From here he said that a deputy would be calling us to come in and pick up the DVD players and identify anything else that may belong to us. I'm crossing my fingers that they recovered my shoes too b/c I really liked them and hadn't had them very long. I'd like to know who these people are, but all I know is they live on the corner right out of Armstrong on Hwy 15 by the gravel pits. I hope they are in a ton of trouble!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment