This is us!

My photo
There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Nielsens have the sickness ;(

It was a sad sight at our house last night. I called Tyson on my way home from work to see how everyone was doing. Samantha got sick on Thursday and did not go to school and stayed home on Friday too. She was running a little bit of a temp and just didn't feel well. This lasted until Sunday when she seemed to be doing okay. Then Hannah started running a really high fever on Saturday that got up to 103.9. We were debating on whether or not to take her in, but figured they were just going to tell us to give her Motrin, so we did and her fever broke that night. Well, thinking that everyone was better yesterday, I sent Samantha to school. I got a call at work at about noon and they sent her home b/c she was coughing so bad and just wasn't feeling well. I made her an appointment and Sam and Bertha brought her up to meet me here. Turns out she has an ear infection and sinus infection that are causing her to stuff up and have a runny nose. So, when I talked to Tyson on my way home yesterday, he said they were both in their PJ's laying on the couch watching a movie and he was making supper. I wish I could have hugged him through the phone! He had everything done by the time I got home so all I had to do was get comfortable and relax! I haven't been feeling very good since about last Tuesday and it is miserable!! I constantly feel like I have to throw up but don't b/c I don't want to get dehydrated like I did with Samantha and Hannah. So, as you can see, it's not fun to be at our house right now. I can't wait for all this to pass!

No comments: