This is us!

My photo
There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!

Thursday, September 24, 2009

What a Horrible Week!

I know it's not a good thing to wish away time, but I will be glad when this week is over. Tuesday I was sick and I was upset that I couldn't go to work b/c it would have been overtime for me. Then Wednesday when I was going to work I realized that stuff was stolen out of our van over night. My gym bag was gone, but some of my clothes were laying on the seat, so I thought Tyson had taken it in for something. So I sent him a message asking him where it was and he said that he hadn't been in the van for a few days and didn't move anything. Then I got to looking and our DVD players were gone too. That's when I realized that they were stolen. I know it could have been worse, but it just makes me mad that people do stuff like that. And none of our insurance would pay for the things that were taken, probably around 500$ worth of stuff. Plus there have been a lot of theft lately in Ringsted other then the break ins earlier to the bar and Harold's. I'll learn from my mistakes I guess. Then today I went to the fitness center over my lunch break and locked my keys in my car b/c I was trying to decide whether not to take my purse in b/c I didn't want that to get stolen and decided to hide it instead and forgot to take out my keys. Luckily, Tyson's Gma has a key to our house and she brought me the extra set all the way to Fairmont. That was extremely nice of her to do that!!!

No comments: