This is us!

My photo
There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!

Monday, September 21, 2009

Great time with Family :)


This past weekend we got to spend some time with Tyson's family. His aunt Mary and Vicki were home from AZ, which meant going out to the farm to visit and in true Nielsen tradition....drink. Friday night I met Tyson and the girls out at the farm with supper. It is so much more relaxed like Vicki says when we don't have to worry about anything and just be in the company of each other. For Tyson and I it is much easier to do that then try and make the girls sit still in a restuarant.


This is a picture from the BareFoot Bar in Okoboji. I tried to tell Rick that he was in the wrong one, but he didn't care. He just wanted me to hurry up and take the picture before anyone saw him :) What a good sport...you too Vicki!!!
I think this was toward the end of the night on Friday. About 4 bottles of wine down, some beer, and mixed drinks. But Bob is always feisty, so you can imagine what he's like after a few drinks :)

Awww.....aren't they cute :) This is what I married into....hahaha.


Saturday I was invited to go over to the lakes with Tyson's aunt Mary, Vicki, and Rick. We had such a good time and the day was PERFECT!! First we went over and killed some time in the Emporiem as we waited for the bar on the lower level to open. At noon we headed down there for something to eat and some drinks. It was so nice to just hang out by the lake and relax!! After we ate we headed over to the Barefoot Bar so Mary could get some drinking glasses and souveniers :) Well, and some drinks too.
We are suppose to head out to the farm tonight for supper, so I'm sure there will be some fun had again. We always have a good time when Tyson's family comes home! I'll be sad to see them leave.



No comments: