This is us!

My photo
There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

DuHawkin!

Jason and his girlfriend Vanessa
How can you not laugh at these two?
Erin and Rachel being gofey as usual.


Moose and Kuff



So last weekend I decided on Friday morning to head to DBQ for my college homecoming. It was definitely a last minute decision b/c I was going by myself and wasn't too crazy about that. However, I knew that some of my closest college friends were going to be there and that was worth the drive. I got to DBQ at about 3:30 and went to the bookstore to pick up something for the girls. Then I went and hung out with my aunt Dawn for awhile and then went to see Beth, who had just had a baby about 3 months ago. I wish I would have had more time to visit with her, but with a new baby that doesn't always happen. It was awesome to see her and catch up and to meet Kathryn, who is a doll!! That night I met everyone at Fat's, which was by far my favorite bar when I was in school. I hadn't been there in 6 years, so it was different. I was the sober cab that night and drove everyone down to the casino after the bar closed. I am not one to gamble, so I instead watched others spend their money in hopes of winning. Saturday was tailgating and then to the first double bubble at 2. After that we went to get something to eat and then back for round 2 of double bubble. The whole night was a lot of fun...but it was hard to leave only b/c I don't get to see them very often. However, I knew that I was going home to Tyson and the girls and that couldn't have come fast enough. I missed them while I was gone.

No comments: