This is us!

My photo
There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Some things never change....

Last week as I was helping Samantha get ready to take a bath I noticed that she had some fresh scabs on her knees. I asked her what happened and she said that her and Isaac fell down and when I asked her if he pushed her she said no that they were playing a game. So I asked what game they were playing and she replies, "Boys chase girls." I was curious to see how this game was played in the perspective of a 5 year old and she told me that all the girls were on a team and the boys had to catch them, but they were safe as long as they were on base. I asked her if the boys caught the girls did they have to kiss and she says, "MOM, NO! You just have to be on their team." Just checking.... It was just so funny to hear her talk about a game that has been around forever. I asked her who taught her the game, but she didn't say or I didn't know who she was talking about.

No comments: