This is us!

My photo
There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!

Monday, September 14, 2009

Over the Weekend

This weekend was pretty relaxed, which was a nice change! Friday night we took the girls over to the Superior 71 Drive Inn Theater b/c they were playing a kid's movie, G-Force, 1st and then the movie Transformers 2. However, when we got there they said that G-Force didn't come in so they were only playing Transformers. Nothing ever goes as planned for us I swear. So we decided to stay and watch the movie anyway. On the way over there, Samantha could not figure out how we were going to watch a movie in our car that wasn't on the DVD player. They both were pretty impressed once we got there. Saturday I arranged for my mom and dad to watch the girls overnight so that Tyson and I could go out of town for the night. We met Jackie and Chris in Mankato for supper and then went to a bar with them. Then Tyson and I went over to Applebee's to hang out b/c we were staying at the Fairfield Inn across the road. We had a lot of fun. I wish there was more things for us to do around here :)

1 comment:

Scott Nelsen said...

next time your in kato, let me know, we'll meet up!