This is us!

My photo
There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Samantha's First Days

As stated before, Samantha did start Kindergarden on Tuesday and so far so good!! I think she was missing her friends from school and was super excited to play with them again. Last night we even did some homework with her. I'll have to post some pictures when I get a chance of her off to school :)

As of right now we don't have any plans for the weekend. Neither one of us really wants to travel on such a busy holiday. I think that it's suppose to be nice out though, so I'm sure that I could talk Tyson into going on a bike ride somewhere :)

No comments: