This is us!
- Kimberly
- There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
It's a success!!
Well, I am happy to report that the bounce house has been a huge hit with the girls. It is so easy to put up and take down that we pretty much have it out every other day. And by the time they are done jumping in it, they are worn out...which is a great thing come bed time. We also had Samantha's birthday party last weekend and pretty soon we will be having another one at the end of the month for Hannah. I would say that we got pretty lucky with our kids b/c they really never went through the "terrible" twos, but recently Samantha has been whiney and slightly bossy. I'm not really sure where all of this is coming from? But I suppose I would take this over tantrums :) And Hannah, she is just Hannah...no doubt she is going to be our trouble child. She is so stubborn and has a hard time listening...but we are working on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment