This is us!

My photo
There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!

Monday, August 10, 2009

Our Weekend

This weekend was somewhat uneventful. Friday I had to work and Samantha had a doctor's appointment, so Tyson brought the girls up for that and then stayed over my lunch break. That was nice and it definately gave me something to look forward to at work. Then on Saturday we went to Kelly and Tricia Matheson's wedding which was out at Iowa Lake at her mom and dad's house. Even though it was 90 degrees out, I didn't think it was so bad sitting out there. As most of you know we are still potting training Hannah and for the most part she does really well. Like all other kids she has days that are better than others. Anyway, we got to the wedding, sat down in our seats and about 5 minutes later I heard this gush of water. I turned to look and Hannah had peed all over. She looked at me and started crying. It wasn't like a little, it was like she had been holding it all day. Luckily I had some clothes for her in the van to change into. I just felt bad for all the people sitting around/next to us that saw that. But, that's all a part of having kids. The reception was at the Holiday Inn in Fairmont and of course we went up for that as well. The girls had a ton of fun playing with the other kids that were there and dancing of course. This coming weekend we have another wedding in Madrid/Ames for Tim Wilson so we will be going there Friday morning. I think it will be a great time, however, the girls will not be going with us. They are going to stay with my aunt Jackie and they are all pretty excited for that :)

No comments: