
Today is Samantha's 5th birthday. She was so excited yesterday that she was going to be turning 5. This morning she was up at 6:00am when I was getting ready to leave for work. I feel bad that Tyson and I had to work today, but I will get off at 3:15 and we'll do something fun tonight with her. She did get to open one present already b/c my aunt Sharon and uncle Mike sent one home with me. It was a Miley Cyrus CD and Samantha was super excited when she opened it!! She just couldn't believe that they knew she wanted that. Then of course we had to open it and listen to it right away and every time a song came on that she knew, she freaked out. Her and Hannah were dancing away in the kitchen. We aren't having Samantha's bday party until next weekend, so she'll have to wait a little bit to open any more presents. However, this year Tyson and I got the girls their present together since Hannah's bday is a month away. We decided to get them a bounce house. I really hope they like it. I'm not sure if they will open it tonight, or wait until the weekend?
Also, Happy 1st Birthday to Kenna :)

1 comment:
I can not believe that Samantha is 5 today! I feel so old, I remember when she was born!!! :) Hope you all have a great day and wish her Happy Birthday from us.
Post a Comment