This is us!

My photo
There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

General Update

We have officially listed our house with a real estate agent. It's sort of exciting and nerve racking all at the same time. I hope this does the trick and someone will see it and love it, but on the same note, we haven't found anything in Armstrong that we are interested in either. It's looking like we are going to have to lower our standards on what we are looking for, which is exactly what I don't want to do. I'm sorta picky and don't want to end up with something that we cannont sell later on down the road if we need to. So the saga continues....

No comments: