Well, this morning before Tyson was going to leave for work he came in and said that he couldn't find the keys to the car. We are actually borrowing the "silver bullet" from my mom and dad b/c Tyson had to take his truck in for some fixin. Anyway, anyone who went to HS with me knows how bad of shape this car is in....when I took him to up to their house to pick the car up, we just started laughing when we pulled up. I told him that I wouldn't follow too close behind just incase something were to fly off :) He never did find the keys to the car and cannot remember where he might have put them, so he had to call his mom to see if we could use her vehicle today and luckily she said yes! But, I hope that he finds the keys, otherwise we are going to have a perminant "eye soar" out front.
Yesterday my mom watched Hannah and they happened to be in town during my lunch break, so I met them. Hannah felt really warm and didn't really eat anything so I bought some Motrin for my mom to give her. Later when I talked to my mom she said that she had a 101.8 temp but it went down after she gave her the Mortrin. Luckily by the time I picked her up after work and got her to bed her fever had broke. Thank goodness :)
Samantha is in her last month of school. I'm not sure if she will like the summer not going to school every day, but we'll see. She really likes it and has learned a lot...I think. She just had a P/T conference a couple weeks ago and that seemed to go well. I wasn't there b/c I got held up at work and missed it. Luckily Tyson was there anyway. I'm not for sure, but I think she is going to be having a Pre-K graduation/ceremony on the 2nd of June.
Work for me is getting a lot better. I adjusted to the FT early hours a lot faster than I thought I would. But I like those hours so much better b/c I'm up early with the rest of the family and get tired at night when they do. Before I would be up all night sometimes until 1:00 b/c I wasn't tired, and then sleep all morning. I've also been filling in at the hospital some, which is nice, b/c I really miss the people that I worked with over there. Plus I miss some of the drama that sometimes happens being by the ER :) Tyson still enjoys his job and we have not found anything to move into or buy. We are actually looking to rent something for a couple years to see if something better would open up. We are coming up on a year and are starting to feel the pressure a little bit. But all we can do is keep looking and being active in our search. We haven't had any luck with our house, so we are going to contact a realator to help us out.

No comments:
Post a Comment