A few days ago I come home and Tyson tells me that he cracked two of his ribs that day. Then as were talking about it, he says that he didn't even do it working and that they were just screwing around. So now he has a brace on and is super soar. To make matters worse, he's on-call this week for work starting today.
Then last night Samantha came out of her room after she had gone to bed and said she had a bloody nose. So she went to the bathroom for some Kleenexes and when she came back out the Kleenex was soaked. I have never seen a nose bleed that bad. It was just gooshing out. I would pull the Kleenex away to see if it had let up and there would be a pool of blood just come running out....it was crazy. Samantha was scared, but we finally got her calmed down and got it stopped. This morning when we were pulling into their Great Gma's house, Samantha says, "Mom, don't tell Gma I had a bloody nose, please." When I asked why, she said just b/c, so I said okay. As we were walking in the front door of the house, Hannah announces, "Samantha had a bloody nose last night," like it was her job to let everyone know. What a little pain. Samantha looked at me with a sad face and luckily Gma didn't hear what Hannah said.

No comments:
Post a Comment