This is us!

My photo
There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ohh...just whatever

So things on our end seem to be going okay. We are sort of stuck in the housing delemma b/c we just can't seem to find anything to buy/rent. I think our next option is to start calling people that have had their house for sale for some time and see if they would be interested in renting to us. We just don't want to buy something that we aren't excited about b/c if for some reason we would need to move in the future, we don't want to be stuck with something we can't sell. So, that is where we are with that.

Tyson and Hannah are feeling better after being sick. I'm super excited that it has been nice out the past couple days so that the girls can be outside instead of inside. They love it. We don't really have anything planned for the weekend, which I guess will be okay since it is suppose to rain most of the time. I was going to see if I could talk Tyson into shopping, but I don't think he will go for that. I am going to a purse party on Sunday...pretty excited about that :)

Work is getting better. This week went a ton better. I'm pretty much in the swing of things and know what I'm doing. It's been hard though to adjust to the hours, not getting home until about 6:00 is hard, but I'll adjust. I'm hoping that at some point I'll have an opportunity to get earlier hours, but I have no idea when that would be. Now that I have ALL my weekends off, I was thinking about getting some Twins tickets and taking the girls with us. I'm not sure how that would go, but we thought we would just get the cheap seats and that way if we end up leaving early it's not that big of a deal :) Anyway, I'll let you know how that goes.

2 comments:

Angie Brooker said...

Love your background. Twins game sounds like fun. I bet the girls would love it!

The Burdorf's said...

Good luck with the housing situation; I hope everything works out for you guys....