Friday Tyson called me and asked me to pick up the girls from Sam and Bertha's house b/c he was going home sick. He's not really sure what is wrong, but I think that he needs to go see a allergy Dr. to see if that is why he gets sick all the time. Saturday the girls and I went to Ceylon to help out with the garage sale that I had put stuff out on. We got there at about 8:30am and left around 3:00pm. I've never been to Ceylon for this particular weekend, but it seemed that there were a ton of people in town. I got rid of a ton of stuff, so that is great and I think that Aubrey and Melinda did good too. The girls even had fun b/c Aubrey's daughter, Ellie, was there for them to play with and then later on Shawn and Melinda's kids were there with Shawn. I had to leave at 3:00 to get back to Ringsted b/c Travis had plans for us to meet him and Sommer to go out for supper with some other friends of their's for her 30th Bday. We went over to the PrimeTime in Algona and the food was actually pretty good, but it was super busy and we waited at least an hour after we ordered to get our food. After we ate we headed back to Ringsted and Sommer had a surprise party waiting for her at the bar. I think she was pretty surprised. Good job Trav :) It was a fun night.
Today I took Hannah to Urgent Care to get her ears checked b/c she was up screaming last night off and on. Last time she did that she had an ear infection too....and that's what it was (along with a cold). So she just got a perscription for that and off we went. The rest of the day we didn't do anything since Tyson still doesn't feel good and Hannah wasn't feeling the best. I just hope Samantha and I don't get anything!

No comments:
Post a Comment