This is us!

My photo
There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

This will make you smile/laugh

So, how great is it that I get motivated to workout and every time I go there is this guy in there that looks like he's training for the strongest man competition!! I swear he starts strapping every weight in the weightroom to his waste and then does some crazy lift. I just look around to see nobody else in there and think to myself, "Who's going to save him if he can't lift all that?" I'm sure he's just laughing to himself when he sees me lifting a whole 40lbs!! Oh the joys of working out in public :)

No comments: