This is us!

My photo
There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!

Monday, March 23, 2009

Good Job Samantha!!!!

Today was Samantha's last day of swimming lessons through the school. Of course I overslept this morning (don't even remember my alarm going off or shutting it off) so we got ready in 10 minutes and I drove to Eville to meet the rest of the class. Last time she went for swimming lessons she told me that she didn't want to put her head under water until I was there to see her. So I kept reminding her that she said that and that I would be going with her today and she kept telling me that she was going to do it. At first she didn't want to do it, but after she played for a little bit she said okay....and did it. This was huge for her! When she did lessons last summer, she would not even get her face wet. She also did not put up a fight when it was time to go on the diving board. The instructors were there to lower them down and then catch them to take em to the edge, but this was another thing she struggled with last summer. I'm super excited for her! Should make for a fun summer :)

1 comment:

Angie Brooker said...

Yeeeaaaahhhh Samantha! We are so proud of you!