Well, we are officially to the weekend. Most of you are enjoying it, however, I have to work this weekend. I only have a couple left though....so it's something to look forward to.
Hannah has been doing pretty well this round with potty training. We haven't gotten to the point where she tells us she has to go potty without prompting her. It's a lot less stressful for everyone when she doesn't fight us! The other night when she got done going (#2), she yelled at me that she was done, so I went in there. I told her good job and she puts up her palms, looks at me, and says, "And it wasn't even barry hard." I just smiled at her and said, "well that's good." She is so funny! Last night Tyson was joking around with her and she says, "Don't you get grumpy with me!" He just looked at me and laughed.
Samantha really liked swimming lessons this week. Yesterday I went with them again and she put her face underwater, which was a huge step for her. Tonight when I talked to her I asked her if she went all the way under water today and she told me no b/c she wants to wait until I come with again, which will be on Monday. Then I can't remember if I wrote anything about this or not, but she also figured out how to tie her own shoes last week. She was SO excited about it!!! I think she showed me about 50 times the next day before school.

1 comment:
Don't kids say the funniest things? I laughed out loud at Hannah's comment about going potty!
Post a Comment