This is us!

My photo
There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!

Monday, October 28, 2013

Hannah's First IA State FB game


 Saturday morning we got up at 3:00 AM and got ready to head to the IA State FB. Tyson had decided the night before that he couldn't go, so Hannah was going to get to go. She didn't get to go to any games last year, so she was super excited to be able to go. However, I was a little nervous about it being such an early game I didn't know how she would handle the day if she got too tired. Another couple that we go with have a son in Hannah's class and when I called her to see if he was going, she said he didn't want to go and we could use his pass if we wanted to. So, Samantha go to go too. My brother, Sean, drove up from Kirksville, MO to also go to the game. The next three pictures below are right away in the morning when we got to the game.



 Below the kids are dancing to try and keep warm. The weather wasn't too bad, but I couldn't keep my fingers warm. However, it didn't seem to bother the kids any as I couldn't get them to keep their gloves on!
 Playing frisbee with the kids.

 The people that we were tailgaiting next to said we could use their bean bag boards, so we definately took advantage of that.


Below is my cousin, Amy. She is in her final year at IA State, so her and her boyfriend met us at the tailgate for a little bit. 

No comments: