I hadn't done any of the school supply shopping yet, so decided I better get that done. I had the day off on Monday and Samantha and Marissa stayed overnight with Gma and Gpa Sturm Sunday night, so Hannah and I headed to Mankato. When we go "school" shopping, normally that means we get only the stuff we need such as the supplies and gym shoes if they need them. Since I was trying to make this day about Hannah and I getting to be together, I thought I would let her pick out two new outfits for school. Lord knows none of the kids need any more clothes! Below is one of the outfits she picked out from Target :)
We met my aunt Jackie, Noah, and Jacob for lunch at Applebees. She took this picture and I love it. Hannah looks grown up in this shot, lol.



No comments:
Post a Comment