This is us!

My photo
There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!

Monday, June 3, 2013

Last day of school!!

Friday was the girls' last day of school. And like my Gma Sturm said (who was a teacher for many years), "There's not a lot of learning going on that day." They may not have been learning much that day, but they did get to have a fun day. The whole elementary had a picnic for lunch and then went to see a movie. Sounds like they had a great time. Luckily the kids got out early bc the school nurse had called and said Hannah wasn't feeling good. By the time she got home I could tell she wasn't feeling good.

That night I headed to West Bend to do a Creative Painting. It's basically a girls night out where the people that put it on teach you how to paint a particular picture that has already been pre-decided. I had a lot of fun. I got home at about 10 and Hannah was not feeling good at all. I knew it was going to be a long night. I maybe got a couple hours of sleep, but was worried about her fever and keeping her cool. She also was throwing up :/ However, she was much better by Sunday!







This was my end painting.

No comments: