This is us!

My photo
There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

What a sweatheart...

Last weekend Hannah went with me to Spencer to get some stuff for the house. It was just her and I, and I thought this would be a great way to spend some one on one time with her. She had gotten a subway gift certificate at school for having a caring, and kind heart, and she wanted to make sure we used that. So we did and had lunch at Subway. After that we did some other errands and walked around the mall there. In the middle of the mall is a water fountain that shoots the water up and also that you can make wishes in. Hannah wanted to know if she could go and watch it while I was checking out. A few minutes later she comes back to ask me for some money so she could make a wish. I just dug out what I had and gave her like 5 or 6 coins, and back to the fountain she went. As I was finishing up, she comes back to ask me if she can give some of her money to a couple other girls that were standing by the fountain. I said that was fine and walked back to the fountain with her. She did in fact walk over to them and handed each one a coin to make wish. I thought that was so nice and thoughtful of her. She told me she wanted them to be able to make a wish too. With the coins she had left over, she said she made a wish for herself, Samantha, and Marissa.