So last Friday the guys came out to template our counter top area in order to custom cut them to fit properly. I hear Marissa yelling at me from the living room to tell me someone was here, so I answer the door and realize who it it. The guy went back to his truck to get the other guy working with them and I showed them in. As I walked back through the living room, I didn't see Marissa. After I took the guys to the kitchen I walk back toward the living room and hear Marissa say, "Mom, I'm in here." (realizing she was in the cardboard house we made from the stove box, as I could see her eye looking out the door handle) She then says, "What are them mans doing in my house?" They were probably only there for about 15 minutes, but she stayed in there the whole time hiding from them. Cracks me up!


No comments:
Post a Comment