About a month ago, the school had a family skate night b/c the elementary rents them for PE. The girls really wanted to go, but I knew it was going to be caos, so Gma Julie said she would open up the gym for us some night before they send them back. So on a Sunday afternoon, we headed in to do some skating. Tyson didn't really want to go, but he had just as much fun as we did. Here are some pictures from that afternoon.
Getting started. Gma Julie helping Hannah get her skates on.
Hannah has the hang of it, but I'm not sure Donnie does yet :)
Samantha being a little dramatic/silly about something.
Look at Tyson.....he can do it :)
Marissa would see us fall, so every once in a while she would be running around the gym, stop, and then lay on the floor (kind of like she fell too).
I did skate some with Marissa so she could join in on the fun too.
Taking a break.
Geeze, now Tyson is trying to be fancy.
I love the look on her face....pure joy!
Taking another break :)
Awww......look at the love birds :)
Gma and Gpa Johnson walked over to hang out with us too.

1 comment:
I haven't seen the inside of that school for years, but as soon as I saw the first picture I thought, that's the old middle school. :) Please tell Tyson I'm very impressed with his skating skills and that picture of him and Samantha is too precious on the bleachers!
Post a Comment