This is us!

My photo
There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Half the time I cannot get them to sit still for a picture. Usually the first picture I get is the only picture I'm going to get, so hope it's a good one ;)



I don't know what it is about Hannah, but she is into the bunny ears. And wouldn't you know that turkey will pose nice, and right before the picture snaps, she will do something like this!



Whenever we are hanging around the house not doing much, it is funny to watch Marissa. Hannah was sitting in the chair watching TV and Marissa just comes along and wiggles her butt right into the chair next to Hannah. Hannah oblivious to her. Marissa likes to be by her sisters, so basically follows them around the house.



I'm trying to get Marissa used to sleeping in a bed, however, we do not have a twin bed anymore and only have this double bed, which sits so high from the floor. In this picture she was already half asleep when I put her in the bed, so she slept there with no problems for about two hours. Another time I tried it and she didn't want to take a nap and once I left the room I heard a loud noise and then her crying. The bed is so high that when she tried to get out, she fell forward and was laying face down (but didn't get hurt). So, we have to figure something else out before we do this anymore. And yes, she does have a NUK still, but only gets is at nap and bed time. Otherwise during the day she doesn't even think about it or want it.



We were having movie night with the kids.



Lately Marissa has started to grab her butt and say, "poop." At first I was like, great, this means she knows what's going on and we can start potty training. Then I soon realized she says this whether she goes or not, and thinks it's funny when she says it. Anyway, I still figured I could get her familiar with the toilet and sit her on there every once in a while. She has been waking up dry some mornings or after her nap time, so I definitely put her on at those times. We have yet to be successful :)



Just getting in some mommy and me shots :)



No comments: