Below is a video I took of Samantha coming down one of the bunny hills at the end of the night before we left. She had so much fun. On the way home after we dropped everyone else off at mom and dad's house, she told that was the best day of her life. I'm really glad she had fun.
This is us!
- Kimberly
- There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!
Monday, January 9, 2012
Skiing at Mt Kato
While the boys were home we decided it would be fun to go skiing together. It was going to be quite the experience because I hadn't skied in 10 years, Marissa had never skied, Kristina might have skied before, and Samantha was going with. We started the trip by stopping at Scheels to get some more supplies for the day. Sean didn't go with us because he had to head back to school, but wish he could have come with. (Next time) Overall we had a great day and it was a lot of fun!
Samantha getting ready to learn how to ski. She was pretty excited about it, however, I was nervous she wouldn't like it.
Her and I before heading out for the first time.
Toward the end of the night going up one of the ski lifts.
Again with the wrestling, can't go anywhere I tell ya....Right before this shot, Ryan wrestled Kristina to the ground. I'm sure by now she's used to this too.
Mark and his GF, Marissa. She had never even seen snow before, but was excited to try to learn to ski. I think she said by the end of the night she could get down the hill, but couldn't figure out how to stop which meant she would just bail at the bottom.
Kristina, Ryan, Me, Samantha, Mark, and Marissa. I didn't take Hannah because I knew I couldn't handle both of them at the same time. Maybe next time I will take her since Samantha caught on pretty quick.
Ryan and Kristina
Samantha and I before we head down the bunny hill. It probably took her about an hour and half to catch on and a few hard falls. By the end of the night she went down one of the more difficult hill unassisted. She did not want to leave!
Mark relaxing on the hill as he waits for everyone to get to the top of the hill.
This is one of my favorite pictures. The whole day we all stayed together for the most part and went down hills together because we were all at different levels in our skiing.
Samantha coming down the bunny hill by herself.
Ryan and Samantha coming up the ski lift.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment